Let’s Work Together!
All of my consults are done via telehealth, meaning you can take a phone or video call straight from home! At this time, all of my packages are individually customized over a quick phone call. Each package contains:
+ 90-Minute Comprehensive Initial Evaulation
You'll be motivated and ready to go in-depth to your child's health and nutrition after our 90-minute intensive coaching session. We'll extensively review past medical history, review all medications and supplements, analyze growth patterns, discuss past lab results, and set the scene for what is to come next. We will not leave a stone unturned! You'll feel confident knowing which steps need to be taken in order to address underlying health and gut issues and help your child become their best self.
+ 45-Minute Follow-Up Consults
As your dietitian, we form a partnership. I take on your child's struggles as my own and help you stay accountable on changing your child's and your family's lifestyle for the better. We'll review progress and changes since our previous consult and tweak your individual protocol as seen fit. We will review lab results, if available, during these follow-up consults. I will coach you on many of the topics listed under ‘Potential Topics’ below.
Most of my clients typically need 3-5 follow-up consults.
+ Comprehensive Nutritional Testing
There are many options for biomedical testing, and I will guide you in which are appropriate for your child. These include:
- Food Sensitivity Testing (tests for sensitivity to gluten, dairy, and ~170 other foods)
- Stool Analysis Panel (analyzes types of bacteria, yeast, digestive function, and uncover Leaky Gut Syndrome)
- Nutrient Deficiency Panel (measures levels of 35 different vitamins and minerals and omega fatty acids)
- Organic Acids Test (offers a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of over 75 markers of bacteria, yeast, neurotransmitters, and oxalates)
- Heavy Metal Toxicity (analyzes lead, mercury, aluminum, and 15 other heavy metals)
- Environmental Toxin Load (measures non-metal toxic chemicals from food, water, air, and other exposures)
- MTHFR Mutation Panel (tests for both A1298C and C677T)
+ Other Included Perks
- Individualized Supplement Regimen + a lifetime 15% discount on all supplements on FullScript & free shipping over $50
- Individualized health assessment to identify individualized nutrition needs and intake deficits
- Follow-up emails after every consult to include all handouts, resources, and links
- Access to my electronic platform to send me messages, book online, and record metrics
- “Open Inbox Policy” - email me any time, I’m always here to help
- Monthly payment plans available! All custom packages can be paid for in one payment or 2-3 monthly payments, just ask!
Want to hear what others are saying about Autism Dietitian? See Success Stories here.
What is Covered During an Initial Consult?
My services are perfect for families needing guidance in their nutrition journey, whether you’re a beginner or far along in your journey. During the initial 90-minute session we will:
Review all intake paperwork, past medical history, and past labs
Evaluate current health status and weight
Discuss individualized nutrient needs
Review current diet and supplement regimen
Cover food selectivity and how to help your child to try new and nutritious foods
Explore gastrointestinal abnormalities
Rule out possible or suspected food sensitivities
Discuss options for additional biomedical testing (if necessary)
Plan our next follow-up consult (I require at least one) to check in with all recommendations, review lab results, and recommend further treatment (if applicable).
See how nutrition counseling could impact your child with Autism, ADD/ADHD, or Sensory Processing Disorder.
Please note: I am only able to provide services inside the United States and select states.
You must cancel at least 24 hours before our scheduled appointment time in order to avoid the late cancellation/no-show fee of $50. If you do not cancel before 24 hours, your card on file will be charged. Thank you for your understanding and adherence to my cancellation policy.
* Packages and testing are non-refundable once you have had your initial appointment, or within 7 days, whichever is first.